Man’s Personal Bible Untouched by Fire that Destroyed Home

raquel-raclette-264225-unsplashA Texas man’s personal Bible survived a fire that destroyed his home, and he is calling it an example of God’s faithfulness.

Charles House of Tyler, Texas, was living in a tiny home when it caught fire Friday morning. Firefighters were called around 4:30 a.m., according to KLTV.

“I looked up and my whole bedroom was on fire,” House said. “All I could do was just jump up and run out the house.”

He was saving for a larger place and had converted a storage building into the tiny home.

House said he nearly passed out trying to escape. Continue Reading

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s